Tagged highlighted names in-game

Zyder

Suggestion Name: Tagged names in-game

Suggestion Description: Similar to the forums, when a player in-game types your name, it will appear highlighted and tagged in-game, making it easier for them to be identified, and to get there attention.

Any example images: Nope.

Why should it be added?: It should be added because it would make it easier for players to identity each other, and it would be useful in getting there attention (thinking of an Admins POV when giving them a warning etc...). For example, instead of an Admin saying 'No overtaking Zyder' it would be easier to identify them if they where to say 'No overtaking @Zyder' using the tagged in-game system, by just adding  @ in front of the players name.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

^Maybe players/admins should have a choice? Your ID way would be better for Admins, who may possibly want to tag the player more quickly, where as the more simple shorter names could be tagged by the names?

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

This would be awesome! I'd love to see this, actually, it could be a lot easier than the ID, because when using the ID, you have to remember which username was attributed to that ID. Having a mentions system / username system would be very helpful mind.

I have a horrible feeling that this has been rejected before, but please prove me wrong, because this would be great IMO :P 

• Upvote 1

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...