Multiplayer crashing

Nath5642

Question

10 answers to this question

I Haven't Had This Yet So maybe You Should Try Opening Up In Signer Mode Then Come Back To MP Mode If It Has In Singer Mode Then Its Most Likely A File To ETS Got Moved .... 

13 minutes ago, Nathan564 said:

It doesn't happen in Single player but it does happen to me and one of my friends too

Hmm Maybe Something has happen does it happen all the time ??

57 minutes ago, FernandoCR said:

If you have a lot of hired drivers, those actions make your game client to synchronize their jobs with the server time and it can take several minutes. The only solutions are: wait until the game "unfreezes" or fire your hired drivers.

I will give that a try and let you know.

36 minutes ago, shoval029 said:

try to run the game as an administrator, if that does not work you try to delete the installation of the game and reinstall.

For the installation thing I just got a new PC and it did it on both so it won't be that but if the hired drivers thing doesn't work I shall try running as admin

3 hours ago, FernandoCR said:

If you have a lot of hired drivers, those actions make your game client to synchronize their jobs with the server time and it can take several minutes. The only solutions are: wait until the game "unfreezes" or fire your hired drivers.

Ok I tried that and it worked thank you so much :D