Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Car Fault

KGT l xTH3xMoDsZx l UK

30 minutes ago, kyle70001 said:

This bug has been found and reported by a number of people have a look at the search funciton. :P Should be fixed whenever they fix it XD

If it has been reported numerous of times, why hasn't it been fixed? Cars have been out for quite some time, so surely it should be sorted by now! XD

27 minutes ago, Smalley said:

Tip: Don't drive your cars when it's raining. The wipers won't touch the window screen and you can't get out your vehicle to fix it. It's like you been super glued to the seat permanently 

Tip: It should be fixed -- hence bug report.

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

1 minute ago, xTH3xMoDsZx said:

If it's been reported numerous of times, why hasn't it been fixed? Cars have been out for quite some time, so surely it should be sorted by now! XD

Tip: It should be fixed -- hence bug report.

Id rather the MP be compatable with the latest version of the games, and bugs to be fixed such as NCZ cars aren't really that important. :P

Just now, kyle70001 said:

Id rather the MP be compatable with the latest version of the games, and bugs to be fixed such as NCZ cars aren't really that important. :P

I know, but if they are going to release and implement a car mod at least make it proper, haha! :P

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

^

David has a point. I've never had this issue on my Skoda on either game. Though I use the left-hand drive set up. I didn't know the right-hand set up had this issue.

Maybe you should check your wiper blades. Or just stop driving wrong and get the correct set up. :P (Just joking, of course.)

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

^NO - Don't like cars USE EU1

Anyway I never have this problem as I never have it raining :PHope it gets fixed tho, I made a bug report about this a good while ago :unsure: I guess they have more important things to be doing then fixing this wiper bug, I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it :) Eventually :P 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

On 8/31/2016 at 10:45 AM, DavidOC93 | Killua said:

^NO - Don't like cars USE EU1

Most people want interaction with other drivers, so they pick the busiest server despite it being filled by (what looks like) people driving their truck/car for the very first time.

• 11 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived