Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can I report him?

seanpj

Question

So I was driving in the UK today and all the sudden this guy came driving down the wrong side of the highway, i asked what he was doing and long story short, He forgot about how the UK drives on the other side of the road. is that a reportable offense? he got back on the other side of the road and all, but should I have reported him? 

5 answers to this question

I personally wouldn't since he corrected his mistake, but yes, driving on the wrong side of the road is certainly reportable.

• Upvote 1

Well it is reportable but I wouldn't report him as he did correct himself and get back on the right side of the road, seems like it was a genuine mistake. Driving on the wrong side of the road is reportable and you can get banned for it but its also a mistake that can be easily made and if it is a genuine mistake and they do turn around once you tell them like this guy did then I don't think they deserve to be reported or banned for it.

However those that are on the wrong side that pay no attention and don't listen when told they are on the wrong side and continue on then they probably should be reported.

• Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg