Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Non-Collision Zones In Bus Stations

DJ Wolf

Suggestion Name: Non-Collision Zones In Bus Stations
Suggestion Description: There are lots of convoys starting at bus depots around ETS2 And it would be helpful if it was a non-collision zone

Any example images: Yes, http://prnt.sc/cbfx0y

Why should it be added? It means that convoys starting there don't damage their truck before hand

I am parking on bus stops with friends when we are about to leave,So it would help become non collision zone because some times we are getting rammed.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

• 1 year later...

Would make sense to do something like this. I understand where this is coming from and support that it is the only parking zone in cities that aren't an NCZ. this would really help with convoys and parking as you have said. SO I support this suggestion and hope that it will be added :D +1

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

• 2 years later...