Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What's wrong with the servers?

Folriden

Hello everyone! I have a question that haunts me))) Why ping increased? It has increased a lot. If before I had of 50-60, now it comes to 150. This problem is not only for me, almost all players from Belarus have the same. Players from Russia, Poland and Ukraine have the same problem. Can anybody explain what's going on?

the server with 2800 cap is good at first. with no many lags and the people have lower ping.

but then weekend. the server getting full and many people trying to get in. it starting to go unstable and many people getting horrible lags.

i guess that the reason they revert to 2400 cap until the issue resolved 

51 minutes ago, SgtBreadStick said:

We are all confused about the ets2mp servers my ping remains same but i am having major lag spikes and desync even with best internet i can get 76mbps!!! They're probably fixing things after the 2800 player cap may have broke server slightly.

Same at here, my game freeze for 1-2 secs (in Singe Player not) and the desync and other problems, i can get locally 200mb/s download speed and 20mb/s upload speed so i have no idea what cause this

15 hours ago, tattytate said:

What I do find disappointing is that no one from the tmp team has bothered to reply to this thread !! 

Personaly myself my ping has stayed around the same mark it was for most of last week 38-45 ms 

Very few people in the team have access to much information about this, making it hard for most members to reply about this.

I would recommend having a look at traceroutes to our server. If large amounts of player from one region or one ISP is having issues, it's possible that the packets gets routed inefficiently.

Sadly, there is very little we can do about routing, as it's for the most part decided by the ISP your packets pass through.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

My ping was better tonight compared to recent days

jarfull.png         

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived