Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Trailer beacon not synchronized

aaaMArtin

Mod Version: Version 0.2.1.0.2
Controllers Used: Irrelevant
Description of Issue: The beacons on lowbed trailers/construction trailers in ETS2MP are no longer synchronized. I know they were in earlier versions, but it seems like it no longer is. Not sure if this also applies to ATSMP. 
How to reproduce: Watch other players with lowbed trailers with beacons turned on, and you will not see the trailer beacon flash. The beacons on the cab works however. 
Screenshots / Videos: None. It's hard to capture in a picture, and my system is not great for recording. Feel free to add to this if you have anything :)

Sometimes within the multiplayer beacons appear at different speeds variably. It's nothing to worry about. 

Also the beacon on the trailer is a different type to the light bar ones like the 'bonfire' I think it's called. As the ones on the trailers are like the radiant ones so they work with a spinning mirror inside so it's unlikely they will be synchronised. 

Hope that helps.

Feel free to contact me for more help.

Thanks,

Miles

Thanks for the response, but I'm not sure you quite understand the topic. I have examples of the rear beacon actually working in previous versions. Take a look at this clip from one of my compilations, and watch the truck in front, and its trailer beacon.

Now that beacon is no longer synchronized. I can see my own trailer beacon, but not others. 

1EZ0heY.jpg

Picture I just made in-game, and as you can see by his beacons on his cab, he's got them turned on. However, the trailer beacon doesn't show for other players. 

Hope this cleared up any confusion. Also, I did check the tab menu, but the only setting is to turn beacons off completely. Nothing about specifically turning off trailer beacons. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived