Money Total Shot Up after Playing MP

evenstevens

Question

I just started playing MP again yesterday. On my single player file, I had about $4.5 million. I realized today playing MP that my money was all of a sudden $445 million. Now obviously I'm not complaining but just wondering what happened and if there's any way I could fix this. Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Due to the servers always running 24/7, this is basically like leaving your game online for months. If you have AI workers in your company that produce an income, coming on the MP servers will cause your game to believe it's days/weeks/months into the future, causing your balance to sky rocket! And the results? You become a millionaire/billionaire! Sorry? :D

It's not technically a bug on our end, so there is no official fix. Known methods of fixing this are using Cheat Engine to 'hack' your balance, using trainers/programs to edit your balance etc...

Otherwise, you could just remove all of your workers. Perhaps others have different methods, but that's all I can think of right now!