Driving Record/Company

Topher

Suggestion Name: Driving Record
Suggestion Description:

This would be a automatic ranking system within the game to keep track or speeding tickets, running  threw red lights, skipping scales, abandon loads, crashes. Ranking could be displayed by the gamertag (ex. Gold Status/Silver status/Brozne Status). When players are parked either at a rest stop or service station there could be a reveiw interface to see a players driving record.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?  

I think this should be added on a server because, it would help a Virtual Company play realistic, plus choose to hire someone while in-game. Also it would help a driver/admin to recognize a bad or experienced driver if need to keep an eye out to avoid an accident.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion Name: Companies within the game 
Suggestion Description:

A summary of registered of Drivers / their driving record, within the company and their delivery status which would be displayed by average of every players delivery status when a player delivers a load. (ex tolerable, satifactory). If possible a driver that is accepted into the company can fine tune a text overlay on the driver/passenger side doors on the trucks. If possible Company owners could submit truck paint jobs for a 1 time approval, where only those within the company could purchase in the service station.       

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added? 

I think this should be added on a server because if a player is curious on how the company is doing or how large the company is while thinking on asking to join, he could view the Company status. This also could be competitive as well, between Companies.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Other projects have functions like these that track stats. Some examples are VTM, TOM and TrucksBook.

+1

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

• 3 weeks later...

Actually not that bad with driving Record.

But i don't like it if you have bronze, and others gold and they start insulting you of that.

Should be more personally, so if you go to the Profile that you only see there the rank which this player has currently.

Yes, driving over red and driving faster than speedlimits should be an rule, but they say aslong as you don't crash anyone, its ok.

+1

I'm going to respond more about the company paint schemes etc. 

The more skins, the more lag and frame issues with more assets you have to load in. The other problem would be where do you draw the line? A Vtc with one person in? 5 or more? 20 or more? And how do you prove that? I would love to see custom Vtc Skins in game, I just don't think it's realistic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I figure this ought to be included a server since, it would enable a Virtual Organization to play practical, in addition to enlist somebody while in-diversion. Likewise it would help a driver/administrator to perceive a terrible or experienced driver if need to look out to keep away from a mischance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kap. locked this topic

Archived