Long run the game

Ay_QWERTY

Question

16 answers to this question

hi all.. so is it best to use the direct x run option on start up ?

a2b.png   speed.png

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ2IbkACMIbXZA_1Bw3HYA                                                                                                                        

I experience this too.

From what I know/experienced, it is most likely caused by your AV Program. Disable it, start the MP and then reactivate it. Some AV Programs also have the option to temporarily disable them, you can use that feature too and disable it for about 1 minute or what ever the smallest time unit is.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

57 minutes ago, RayRay5 said:

I experience this too.

From what I know/experienced, it is most likely caused by your AV Program. Disable it, start the MP and then reactivate it. Some AV Programs also have the option to temporarily disable them, you can use that feature too and disable it for about 1 minute or what ever the smallest time unit is.

Thank you! Added to exceptions. Now runs fast.

Off topic, but I will ask. Truck over avatars populated depending on the number of messages?