Kicked for high ping when don't have a high ping

ForestProducts

^^ That's why his best bet would be an Ethernet cord. (after moving closer, this would also be easier)

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Damm, i knew there was a problem when you said you could only connect for 5 seconds but i didn't know your internet was that bad :/ is there any way you can upgrade your internet to get better speed? 

... R.I.P @ForestProducts's Internet :(

^^ That's how my Ethernet hub in the rear of my house is hooked up.

I have a 70f Ethernet cord that i have routed from my router, up along the corner of the roof and wall, and all the way down the hallway.

If you do it right, it can look decent.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

1 hour ago, Pheonix_Twitch said:

Damm, i knew there was a problem when you said you could only connect for 5 seconds but i didn't know your internet was that bad :/ is there any way you can upgrade your internet to get better speed? 

... R.I.P @ForestProducts's Internet :(

No there is no why I can upgrade to better Internet we have no fibre optics for where I live

1 hour ago, TrademarkGamer said:

Rather than drilling a whole seeing as you don't own the house try and runing a ethernet cable along the wall with wall clips

And BTW I would have to drill a hole anyways because the modem is in a wierd spot and the layout is very awkward so the clips would have to go on the floor at points and ik my parents won't like that so

If your going to use the router just to plug in another Ethernet to extend the distance, just get Ethernet hub. 

I got one off amazon for under $20 and use it for the exact same purpose.

76561197986022295.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • KOZIK_ locked this topic

Archived