Kicked for high ping when don't have a high ping

ForestProducts

Hello Dear,

1-)  Do a dns flush, How To
2-) Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC, How To
3-) Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes, Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on. )
4-) Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive, How To
P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1 / Windows RT 8.1, Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7 / 8 /and 10 )
5-) Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. How To

----------------------------------------

Regards,
TSRVTC | ismail [TR] [EN]

Have you tried having a look in yout task manager , going to performance and looking to see if your network is getting used more than it should be. 

Also if that does not help , try posting a speed test from your location to Calais (In France) here and then we will see what your connection is like :)

1 minute ago, subtlegta said:

try to connect to other closer servers if you want better gaming experience, or maybe use Ethernet cable instead of WIFI to connect to the internet 

I have tried different servers and I can't use ethernet because the modem is in the living room and have to bring my g27 upstairs

4 minutes ago, Pheonix_Twitch said:

Have you tried having a look in yout task manager , going to performance and looking to see if your network is getting used more than it should be. 

Also if that does not help , try posting a speed test from your location to Calais (In France) here and then we will see what your connection is like :)

I live in Canada not France 

^^ That's your problem right there. Your internet.

You should defiantly consider switching to an Ethernet cord.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Well i have zero information on your home network, so i don't know exactly what you need.

If your modem has an extra Ethernet slot, then i suppose not.

If not, well then yeah a router, or an Ethernet Hub, is what you need.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Well in that case, you'll have to buy one or move your pc/laptop.

Edit:

I guess you could get wifi extender, but the price for performance wouldn't be worth it.

76561197986022295.png

Alright, just keep in mind that wifi extenders don't work miracles. 200ft is quite a distance.

76561197986022295.png

Archived