In- Game Convoy System

BrentonW900

Hi, My suggestion is to add a in-game convoy system. It would allow players to connect with each other instead of trying to find someone near you. Lets say player A clicks create a convoy and player b finds it in the console. The convoy has a waypoint so the players know were to meet. This would help the problem with about 50-300 player only on the server. So you can be in the middle of nowhere and still find a buddy to convoy with!

Please follow the suggestion format otherwise your suggestion will be rejected

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Hmm, nice feature, sounds interesting. But it's always possible to arrange a convoy on for example ets2c.com, since the majority of convoys gets organised there. And it's easier to plan seperately on a website for example, were you have several options to best, plan your convoy. Rather than doing everything in-game.

But for spontaneous convoys, that system might work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016/8/22 at 6:36 PM, separnz said:

If you want to in the meantime join a VTC as they would have convoys going with their employees all the time.

thats what i did, it helps alot

also another thing that helped me, join high pop servers, and go outside of major cities wait on the side of a highway, sometimes people will park behind u and itll start a convoy

Edited by subtlegta
Merged 2 posts

~Robert Lambert - CEO S&S Hauling

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like the idea. It would help to overcome the language barrier on creation. I love ad hoc convoys built with some chitchat over CB or the MP chat but the suggested system would enrich the game and give players yet another goal to pursue.

Some thoughts:

Maybe the OP author can follow the suggestion format and go a bit more into detail with his/her idea.

Who would be able to create convoys? Would there be a limitation to the max size of a convoy? Would there be some unwritten rules or guidelines, e. g. don´t overtake in a convoy, slowest driver on pole position, what to do when someone has to stop/refuel etc.

I have encountered a couple of players who were new to the game and tried to join our convois. I noticed that those players don´t have the possibility right now to play with friends and thus are very thankful and enjoy the convoy experience (instead of driving around on their own maybe in a car without a destination).

Thus +1 from me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm inventive idea but the way it is now I kinda like, and if TMP were to implement it could take away from sites that people already know about and use. Could cause a bit of a misunderstanding.

-1 from me (Sorry...)

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

Hello,

Please use the suggestion format next time. As said last year already, if you don't use it, your suggestion will be rejected. 

On 21-8-2016 at 4:54 PM, El1teZombiezHD said:

Please follow the suggestion format otherwise your suggestion will be rejected

Rejected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions