Cannot validate game version

dzekins

Mod Version: 0.1.2 R2
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue: I can't start MP anymore. It was working just fine yestrday but today whenever i try to launch the application it just trows me an error "Cannot validate game version. Would you like to try again?" I can launch SP with no prob. I tried clean reinstall as well but doesnt seem to help.
How to reproduce
Screenshots / Videos

There has been many post about similar problems, open up task manager and go on to processes see if there are any running with Euro truck simulator 2 after it, if so end them if there isn't end steam web booster, this should force steam to close and anything its running, try and only double click the MP.exe once, normally when it says it can't validate is beacsue one session of mp mod is already running

7572736451.png

sad   but true ....is a buggy game ....i cant still play .....help us devs...

Try closing steam and execute steam again (and running mp as administrator).

Game/Mod is in alpha-stage, so there are a lot of known issues. So don't expect that much.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Try closing steam and execute steam again (and running mp as administrator).

Game/Mod is in alpha-stage, so there are a lot of known issues. So don't expect that much.

I've tried everything sofar mentioned here. Nothing has helped :(

You are running the game in your Steam account? I is not shared?

No its not shared, running on my own steam. It was working fine not long time ago, but then next day suddenly this error appeared. Nothing new was installed or done on my pc.