Game Crash

tomwilson

Question

14 answers to this question

As quoted from a different post form different user ( @heyhococo ) , here is a list of possible fixes :)

"1. Run Steam as administrator (Right click steam and run as administrator)

2. Go to library, right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 and then click properties

3. Go to betas and opt out of all betas

4. Go to local files and Verify integrity of game cache

Try again with MP. If this doesn't work, then continue:

5. Go to control panel, add or remove programs and uninstall ETS2MP

6. Go to C:\Users\username\My Documents and delete ETS2MP folder

7. Go to ets2mp.com and download the latest client

8. Go through setup. MP should be installed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

9. Choose your ETS2 SP directory, which should be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

12. Try again with MP, making sure you right click it and click Run as Administrator.

If this doesn't work, create a ticket at: https://ets2mp.com/support/:)"

Hello,

Maybe your save game is corrupt. Try making another profile and see if that fixes your issue.

Also, does this only happen in Multiplayer, or does it happen in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

@Pheonix_Twitch,

Once the "Verify integrity of game cache" completed when I attempt to launch the game it now shows this message - http://prntscr.com/c8hk30.

If I click cancel the game does not load, if I continue with that the mouse does not work in-game it just moves to my other monitor, however the keyboard still works in-game.

A fix which seems to work for me is go to My Documents, then into the Euro Truck Sim 2 directory, and delete "config.cfg" and "game.crash.txt", whenever i get game crashes this seems to work for me. However this method will mean getting all your settings back to how they were.

Edited by DJ Double

spacer.png

Soarfly Haulage - Memberships Officer