Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Over-sized load, and Hazardous warning Configuration Equipment

Suggestion Name: Add over-sized load Configurations (beacons, signs, Skoda pilot signs)
Suggestion Description: Add banners, chemical sign and beacons to trucks, and a pilot car config too.

Any example imagesHAZMAT.gifEAC_Pilot_Car_With_16_1_Load_4_-938x255. 

These are not my images only used for educational purposes only   These images are examples.

Why should it be added? So we have giant bulldozers, excavator, and hazardous chemicals and explosive liquid and materials right? The trailers have warning signs but the trucks don't. Is that realistic? No, in America over-sized loads, depending on there size, have warning signs on both trailer and truck, and sometimes 1 or 2 pilot cars. We truckers have no actual way to be realistic hauling these over-sized loads without having banners on the bumpers and no beacons on the roof of our truck, nor chemical signs either. Yes, this can be done with mods, but sadly these such mods can't be done on truckersmp. Also we have pilot cars for convoys but we don't have them for over- sized or dangerous material too.

Hi there, I'm afraid that this is a on of them suggestions for SCS not TruckersMP as TruckersMP is only a multiplayer mod :(

If you would like further on this suggestion head on over to http://forum.scssoft.com/ and make a post there because i don't think TMP can do anything like this :)

Hey @JohnDeere714! I understand what you are trying to say but i just don't think this would happen in TMP... If SCS decided to make a DLC however... then it may get included into TMP just like the Mighty Eagle customisation pack for the Scania trucks in ETS2. :)

Still -1:(

tbh this isn't exactly hard for MP to make

all they do is get someone to design the various signs and then add the points for them

• Upvote 1

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

• 11 months later...

This is a suggestion for SCS Software, as TruckersMP is unable / not allowed to modify the base game.

Due to this reason, rejected (moved to Suggestions for SCS).

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.