Cars & Trailers solution

I'm not sure if it's actually a way to remove the attachment point for the cars, since if that was a possible solution from the start, they would probably have already done it. But don't take me wrong, I don't know alot on how that works.

Anyways, I agree with @subtlegta, I don't see the point rather than just reporting them as the tab system would probably work well on cars with trailers since that action has mostly a longer duration, so the admins would have enough time to make it to the reported player. And of course, reporting at the website is always an option.

Hi , This question was asked by a new user in TeamSpeak earlier. My response was as follows: As far as i know... The car is made by using a truck chassis... the game is called American Truck and Euro Truck, in my opinion if the car is using the same chassis as a truck then there is no option to take the "attachment/trailer-attacher" away from the car.

So in my opinion... Im afraid this is a -1 from me :(

To be honest. I think it would be better if instead of taking the trailer attachment away. There is a system where if you connect a trailer to a car it registers as an invalid object and kicks you. Just like if your not an admin but try to put a police skin on your car it kicks you. 

SCOTHAUL LOGO.png

2 hours ago, Ross.gif said:

To be honest. I think it would be better if instead of taking the trailer attachment away. There is a system where if you connect a trailer to a car it registers as an invalid object and kicks you. Just like if your not an admin but try to put a police skin on your car it kicks you. 

True, i think that possible too so +1 from me, and then the admins have less problem

@Ross.gif Good point... BUT, the car still registers as a truck in game beacause as i said before... The game is called Euro Truck Simulator and American Truck Simulator. There is no way to auto-kick someone for connecting a trailer to a car cause if that somehow was implemented... it could bug and think a normal Volvo truck is a car and kick the player for nothing :(

In conclusion ... Still -1

6 minutes ago, Pheonix_Twitch said:

@Ross.gif Good point... BUT, the car still registers as a truck in game beacause as i said before... The game is called Euro Truck Simulator and American Truck Simulator. There is no way to auto-kick someone for connecting a trailer to a car cause if that somehow was implemented... it could bug and think a normal Volvo truck is a car and kick the player for nothing :(

True! Might have to stick to a ban system for now.

SCOTHAUL LOGO.png

7 minutes ago, Pheonix_Twitch said:

The game detects it as a different vehicle so it can be solved (i guess)

• 2 years later...

Hey,

We have implemented a caravan for the cars now on both games and we also have implemented a auto kick so if you attach a trailer that is not a caravan, you get kicked from the server.

So for that reason, there is no need for this suggestion to be implemented.

//Rejected