Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

6 Minutes till Loginwindow appears

8i11y

Question

Hey guys,

as I alredy mentioned in the header, the login-window from TruckersMP needs at least 6 Minutes to appear.

I double click the TruckersMP Icon - Game Starts and the it hangs at the red screen with the ingame mouse cursour. The Login Window needs about 6 Minutes to appear.

In this time I can't do anything, also I can't switch to the desktop or anything else.

Anybody else with this Problem ?

I'm running Windows 10  64-bit (without annyversary update)

on an Intel QuadCore Q9300 with 2,5 GHz, 18 GB Ram, GeForce 8800 GT with 1GB Memory

4 answers to this question

I solved it...

It was Kaspersky Internet Security which had a question in the background.. Couldn't saw it because I couldn't switch to desktop. I only saw that the mouse cursor was changing to a pointing hand at the left downer side of the screen - I clicked there and switched to desktop where I could see that KIS blocked the use of the microphone for ETS2. Because of ETS2 was set to trusty in KIS this can't be the problem. So I looked how TruckersMP.exe is set and saw that it was weakly limited. So I went into KIS Settings -> application management and there I set the use of microphone to allow in the KIS settings for truckersmp.exe

And see - that's it !

Hope I can help anyone else with it :)