Log Spawning Problem

Marky4321111

Question

I got a problem, currently i'm attempting to report someone, which I cannot do, as I need to find their game ID. The only problem about this is the fact my log spawning files hasn't got the day saved it happened nor is it saving any more. I would like to know why this is and how i can fix it, thanks!

• Upvote 1

8 answers to this question

Same (ETS2mp and ATSmp), 

Last time it generated, it was on 12/08/16.

Tried to validate steam file, didnt worked out.

It's probably related to 2.1.0.2 wich release on august 14th.

->Temporary solution in-game : command PINFO 1234 (Player number) will give their truckersmp number

Edited by Le_T3k

Maybe you turned "Development logging" off in the MP (TAB screen) options? Some people advise to do that in order to improve the game's performance, but you loose those log files.

EDIT: Just checked and my games (both ATSMP and ETS2MP) are generating those log files, so this is not a bug, if it were, all players would be affected.

Edited by FernandoCR
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FernandoCR said:

Maybe you turned "Development logging" off in the MP (TAB screen) options? Some people advise to do that in order to improve the game's performance, but you loose those log files.

You could do that, but they are not wrong, it causes a lot of lag for me if I keep it on. Although there is not an option to turn chat logging off, and since that logs everything you and everyone else says but causes no lag I find it wrong that it should make that lag anyway.

3 minutes ago, Marky4321111 said:

You could do that, but they are not wrong, it causes a lot of lag for me if I keep it on. Although there is not an option to turn chat logging off, and since that logs everything you and everyone else says but causes no lag I find it wrong that it should make that lag anyway.

yea but it must be gathering ID information on main server/database for every vehicule you encounter x 2400 players, so thoses must be pretty busy I/O files.