auto kick when you dont have lights on past 8pm

chipmunk197

13 minutes ago, GARDENER said:

But also the thing is i love playing  on ets2mp and atsmp  

if i was a real admin  or the one who makes the rules the only rules  that i would ban for  would be insulting & hacking   that about it  

small things  like lights or  something similar  to me its not really a big deal  .  i have my lights on all the time when its night  

but  i do agree that players  should always put lights on  etc.. and respect the rules as it is , before i never read the rules and never understood much , but when jm or tuxq  made new changes to the forums  i now know and everyone else should know as well , because when you download a new version it will  show u the rules , it was a bit different a  long time ago. 

When I started you had to agree with the rules that was a year and half ago

but everyone know that people will just agree to them with out reading it's like a end user agreement 

I think the rules are flawed due to the fact of its up to the different languages and for instance Chinese some of the rules makes no sense to them I know coz my gf speaks Chinese 

the CB rules they don't know what a CB is 

Yea i agree ,   :)  its hard for others who speak different languages  

but i am sure they are all good drivers , mistakes can happen around truckersmp  , like me for example a long time ago my steering wheel cable came out of my pc :P  and i could not steer so  i was ban for wrong way   , but do u see  what i mean , also being afk on the road is a ban , it happen to me  , but i only blocked one lane thats all  i was afk and forgot  i was playing  

if i have my lights on its no problem if  some one else doesn't because i can see them even when i am speeding to full max speed  

sometimes they forget  to turn them on , but if i  and everyone  has lights  on then they will copy as well , even if they don't understand ,  cb radio  is another thing  ,  i have it  on off  because i drive a lone and i know what its  like :P people can take it to far and  make trouble , or they are just playing around. 

but just remember that  mistakes can happen , even when its a accident , after all its just a game.

76561198098873827.png

45 minutes ago, GARDENER said:

Yea i agree ,   :)  its hard for others who speak different languages  

but i am sure they are all good drivers , mistakes can happen around truckersmp  , like me for example a long time ago my steering wheel cable came out of my pc :P  and i could not steer so  i was ban for wrong way   , but do u see  what i mean , also being afk on the road is a ban , it happen to me  , but i only blocked one lane thats all  i was afk and forgot  i was playing  

if i have my lights on its no problem if  some one else doesn't because i can see them even when i am speeding to full max speed  

sometimes they forget  to turn them on , but if i  and everyone  has lights  on then they will copy as well , even if they don't understand ,  cb radio  is another thing  ,  i have it  on off  because i drive a lone and i know what its  like :P people can take it to far and  make trouble , or they are just playing around. 

but just remember that  mistakes can happen , even when its a accident , after all its just a game.

So you don't hear all the funny and strainge things on the CB then 

the forgetting about the lights can be solved with a warning but like today the admins was giving out warnings and still people didn't do anything 

cb radio i don't use anymore ,  its on off , 

and people who ignore admins , sometimes  players don't care about chat   and missed  what the admin said 

but i get what your saying you want a auto kick if we don't use head lights at  night , that a good point ,  maybe in the future developers will add this feature to the game ,  

any ways sory for spamming your topic :P  my advise  is keep reporting players , i know your doing a good job keeping our community clean and friendly 

but also if u see players with out light  maybe let them know to turn them on , its up to you :)  

76561198098873827.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think this isn't urgent

Also it's kinda relative and seems a bit unfair for me

You also don't want like this in case you're who forgot to turn it on immediately right?

Sometimes around 8 PM is almost dark already but sometimes it's still pretty bright dusk

For me as long these people aren't annoying or causing trouble it's OK, just don't really bother

I'm still tolerating those who just using parking light on early dusk or late dawn because in here where I live it's also like that

Come on, this game is colourful for me because it retains some of imperfections (for good reason) although has many restrictions

NO!
This is a terrible idea. Turning your lights off is something you need to do to sleep and fuel up. Many also turn their lights off when they park for a quick break, perhaps to use the toilet or make a pot noodle. This'll kick them before they get back from making a pot noodle. This is extremely unfair.

I could only endorse this idea if they would actually add a rejoin button.

This should not be a priority.

5 hours ago, SharpOB said:

NO!
This is a terrible idea. Turning your lights off is something you need to do to sleep and fuel up. Many also turn their lights off when they park for a quick break, perhaps to use the toilet or make a pot noodle. This'll kick them before they get back from making a pot noodle. This is extremely unfair.

and that is why iv said lots of times its when you are moving 

and youll get kicked anyways from parking longer than 5 minutes or 10 

Edited by chipmunk179

17 hours ago, SharpOB said:

NO!

Hello @SharpOB,

you only need to turn off your engine to sleep or to refuel, but not your lights.

Full beam as well as dimmed beam will switch to parking light when your engine is turned off.

~ Joao

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

If people fail to switch on their headlights when required, there will be three messages each five seconds to make them aware of that. If they still refuse to activate them, they are ultimately being kicked.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.