Japanese Discussion/ Community

Tablecookie

hi

Suggestion Name: OUT OF CATCH22 LOOP INFLICTION ON COMMUNITY DISCUSSION

Suggestion Description:

Current sub-folder title means ONLY TO POST 'companies’ and ‘advertisements' -VTC relative to us, Japanese.  ‘Post New Topic’ button is within this section which discourages anyone who manages to find this space after all.  It should be more user-friendly and I strongly suggest it to have 2 or 3 sub-folders instead.

https://gyazo.com/404bd07a897f8ef950c34969098182fe

Any example images:

- 日本語フォーラム (Japanese Forum)

- 企業広告 (Company Advertisement) 

- その他(Others/ Off Topic)                  

PUYPUJYvjbvMP_iBBLi2IWmrNCbiGOSnXZL3r9Rk

Why should it be added?:

I want to encourage Japanese people to use this place more often, creating a community here.  For that, I want them to know they can create different topics and this place could be a good place to get information but also a fun place. I know there are not many people using it but I am having to explain individually what to do at the moment. If it is not easy to use or find, they won’t come in as it is not fun, just difficult. Not many people want to make a mistake and become nuisant in TruckersMP official site. For that, I believe it is important that the title is right, and also easy for them to use.  Currently, it is a mess as the contents are all over the place and I am finding it difficult to even explain people why it is like this [under construction?].  

Please don’t take this as a rant since I do appreciate it when you added our community in the first place :)

• Upvote 2

A Japanese board already exists and can be found here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/203-japanese-discussion/

Company advertisement already exists as a sub-board in that forum, and there isn't enough activity within it to justify having multiple sub-boards for different topics.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

I just re-read what @krazymudkip said. @Mirrland  Does this mean a hard work to have 2-3 subtitles not 1? But I can't have the wrong title either. If you are all busy for this as i can see its not important, consider me to move each posting or add Japanese words to suit for this section.i won't do anything stupid and I will do this whenever needed.

• 11 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.