Pilot Lights Mod

N1co98

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried it the other night with a simple keyboard macro, and people seemed interested in it. So maybe there's something to this after all lol

• 2 weeks later...

No offence but I don't like it.

If there is a convoy it's gonna be visible on the map/navigation anyway...
If there is a crash, it's gonna be visible on the screen...

If you wanna say "caution" well you can blink the high beams or hazard lights.
I see no point on modifying your vehicle like a christmas three.

10 hours ago, Dwarf04 said:

I see no point on modifying your vehicle like a christmas three.

Hey, @Dwarf04, generally I can agree with your but I am of the opinion, that it is still a quite nice feature, though. But if you complain about vehicles that are excessively modified, I'll just remind you of US American police cars:

12d3772948482e2f24842ab774fb976a.jpga489d05e5156ec2be4fcafa6e5887edd.jpgdemo_car_1.jpg 1c2db883d5ac20bd3d0a2d59696748b7.jpg

But, however, there is no point in using this mod if you do not like it.

Spoiler

[offtopic][no offence] Do you actually really think that they do look like a Christmas 3-12.jpg three?

Spoiler

1i0k5q.jpg

Just jokin' bro :) Hope you can laugh 'bout it.

Since some are annoying about the release of the mod, I will install additional a function,

which makes it possible to continue using the turn signar.

I hope that all sides are satisfied with it.

1 hour ago, MrHarv98 said:

I hope this mod never comes to MP, more than enough people already abuse the pilot paintjob/skoda and pilot skoda's have a known reputation for violating the rules. Making a mod to create more chaos? No thanks as if the current one isn't enough for us to handle

My mod does not make it possible to fly, driving faster etc. For people who take advantage of pilot paintjobs, I can recommend you to use ur permissions.

PS: Sorry for my bad english

Updates

+ added turn lights, where you can adjust the speed.

+ bugfixes

+ updateserver connected

+ if turn lights are activated, the pilot lights mod will disable automatically

The published deadline gets closer. If possible, I would like to have some beta testers. -> Just write a PM!

Interesting development so far. This makes it way safer than previously.

In addition, you could try to implement adaptive brake lights to warn the following traffic. Also, over a speed of 70 kph the warning lights should be activated when you come to a complete stop. But this is just another project you can possibly work on if it is boring ^^ However, it'd help improving the safety on ETS2 roads.

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

Interesting development so far. This makes it way safer than previously.

In addition, you could try to implement adaptive brake lights to warn the following traffic. Also, over a speed of 70 kph the warning lights should be activated when you come to a complete stop. But this is just another project you can possibly work on if it is boring ^^ However, it'd help improving the safety on ETS2 roads.

Hide contents

Thank you. This is a very imaginative idea. I will install something like this in the future! Nice! :D 

On 8/16/2016 at 3:47 PM, Forerunner said:

One concern with this is that it may be seen as dangerous driving as you cannot tell if the person is indicating or not. I would recommend not using it while driving.

Totally agree but it does look cool lol.

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Archived