0.2.1.0.2 has been released.

mwl4

14 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

@mattfleaydaly Both digital pets and real life pets will need some care as well.

haha, Funny thing is that apparently steam has pet games...

Mind you, I think taking care of my "goat" will be good enough... ( The joys of Goat Simulator :D )

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

Allright people, our dev is working on it and it will be released once it's ready to do so. We understand you want it as fast as possible but have some patience.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

^^The Multiplayer client only supports Windows 64bits with no plans to ever create a 32bits client. You need to change your Windows to 64bits if you want to use it. 

11 hours ago, Andalusi Trucker said:

What about the 2800 Slot server ??

Its planned this or its not possible to make a server with 2800 players ??

2800 was tested about 1 month ago and the servers could not handle it, it had to be lowered again to 2300. 

Honestly, once ATS or ETS2 update, the Dev thread for the current MP version should be locked. It's the same thing every time MP has to be updated. People complain about wanting MP to update at their beck and call. Smart users, Forum/Game Admins and even Dev Staff reply saying be patient and downgrade. But it never stops. Update after update, it's the same cycle. Save yourselves some time and just lock the current Dev thread once one of the games get an update. Pin the topic on how to downgrade your game like you always do and delete any new posts on the forums where people complain about wanting an update.

It'll save everyone a headache from the constant bickering and demanding and make the Dev teams lives easier.

10 hours ago, Sanguinem_Luna said:

Honestly, once ATS or ETS2 update, the Dev thread for the current MP version should be locked. It's the same thing every time MP has to be updated. People complain about wanting MP to update at their beck and call. Smart users, Forum/Game Admins and even Dev Staff reply saying be patient and downgrade. But it never stops. Update after update, it's the same cycle. Save yourselves some time and just lock the current Dev thread once one of the games get an update. Pin the topic on how to downgrade your game like you always do and delete any new posts on the forums where people complain about wanting an update.

It'll save everyone a headache from the constant bickering and demanding and make the Dev teams lives easier.

It will soon be locked. Patient my friend. :D

• Upvote 1

• mwl4 unpinned this topic