0.2.1.0.2 has been released.

mwl4

• DevOps
3 hours ago, BrandonF76 said:

I think their waiting to release it, once the whiners switch from diapers to pull-ups,, then the devs will think the whiners are ready for new toys LOL

wat

• Upvote 3

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

This is the monopoly effect, if there was the possibility of an alternative, the situation would be different if the SCS should release the ability to create multiplayer servers, as others do, the situation would be different, and much better ....... ps: the beta also serves for you, to develop the MP in advance, and not having to get always late

Edited by Roby1164

@Roby1164, What you fail to see though is that if SCS integrated their own Multiplayer, there wouldn't be as much freedom and ability for choice as experienced here on TruckersMP.

At the end of the day, good things take time and you deal with it, whether its a likeable thing or not...

• Upvote 1

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

• DevOps
1 hour ago, Roby1164 said:

ps: the beta also serves for you, to develop the MP in advance, and not having to get always late

The reason why we don't do betas is that they are not the final release version. There are lots of code changes that you don't see every update that we have to account for hence the delay between SCS releasing a new version and us updating to support that. And if there are any significant changes between the beta and the release version we have to port everything over again wasting time. That time could be spent working on new features like the cars and optimizing the game client. 

• Upvote 3

ETS2MapKrashnzTruckersMP Traffic 

9 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

what is taking so long with the new mp version, it usually never take this long

obviously alot to do this time, or mp staff busy with life like studies etc as alot of people have gone back to school, college etc

38 minutes ago, Simanova [GER] said:

The 1.25 beta was out 2 weeks ago, before 1.25 released.

The difference between beta and release this version was not really big.

So this delay reveals fundamental problems in preparing and releasing truckers.mp updates.

Dont take this too negative. Just check whats going wrong within the team.

It's clear that you don't know anything about programming...

If there isn't visible differences between beta and final release, doesn't mean that there isn't differences at all.

The code changes are huge, and for this reason the Truckers MP team can't start to work on the beta version.

If you can't understand it, because of your ignorance, just don't criticize them and wait in silence.

• Upvote 1

@Simanova [GER] there is nothing wrong with the team, it's only that mwl4 pretty much coding alone here, and that he can only code when he is out of school or have a free day

and i'm not sure on that information on the release ain't that big ? 

Spoiler

CODE:

Cruise control is not disabled by the throttle anymore. 
Interior camera zoom - You can bind the key for zoom in Options → Key and buttons → Camera controls → Zoom interior camera. 
Option to set preferred job length generation in options. 
Option to set split shifting input. 
More unit display options (volume, consumption).

DATA:
Steering wheels are now a separate model with a default and exclusive version for each truck 
Steering knobs - six different steering knobs in each game; you are able to install them at four possible locations on a steering wheel. 
Low air warning sound added.

also the fase of proper testing and finding bugs while testing new update for multiplayer might be extended.

thus why you and we are waiting for, as i remember in previous update(s) there was much longer wait time then you currently are waiting now ( scs just released 1.25 couple of days ago)

if you don't wanna wait then just downgrade and continue your tour in the multiplayer, but if you started at 1.25 you can't load that safegame,so you need too start new profile or download a starters profile which you can find here:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, mattfleaydaly said:

@Roby1164, What you fail to see though is that if SCS integrated their own Multiplayer, there wouldn't be as much freedom and ability for choice as experienced here on TruckersMP.

At the end of the day, good things take time and you deal with it, whether its a likeable thing or not...

Do not integrate, but put free, providing the server software ....
Freedom ???? Here ??? Where ??? I do not see freedom, indeed, as mentioned above, I see monopoly.
PS: this is not to denigrate your work, but, having been lititato this group, the problems are huge ....

@Roby1164 you are not forced to play the multiplayer, so if you don't like how it currently goes, it go ahead start your own multiplayer mod and then you will see how much work it is.

sure SCS is a bigger company with more developers, but in the end SCS can't make there multiplayer mod as awesome as this one.

and talking about freedom, m8 you have the freedom the choice or not the choice on whether you wanna play or not too play.

so please don't say such a thing about freedom, you have enough freedom here.

• Upvote 3

I have nothing bad to say about the team, rest assured. You guys are AWESOME. However, my steam does not like the downgrade. So, I just wondered if there is an ETA on the new patch. I love the work you guys do that SCS did not think to get involved in. I hope support and understanding rolls in for you.