0.2.1.0.2 has been released.

mwl4

On 8/19/2016 at 1:19 PM, FlyingDutchman said:

@Doge The Bounty Hunter  if you played the open beta and wanna play on multiplayer again you must choice first option in beta list (option out of beta)

Please be aware that you can't choice your beta save but an older save if available.

Hey dude, thank you for your help. It worked! Only if I knew thats what it was. I don't know why it happened because I havent played single player in quite awhile now actually.

English: I'm opening game but euro truck simulator 2 - Steam I get an error stopped working system even 64bit                                                                                         Türkçe: oyunu açıyorum fakat euro truck simulator 2 - steam çalışmayı durdurdu hatası alıyorum üstelik sistemim 64bit                                                                                             

On 23/8/2016 at 4:50 PM, FirestarteR93 said:

^yeh, but at least the game is playable (and people around you don't disappear randomly, forcing you to guess where they are... )

Never happened to me and i think was much playable with 2800, if you really want the server with no lag, downgrade it from 2800 to 2700 and it's perfect, 100 players more are not so many..