[ARCHIVED] What to do if kicked/disconneted from the game

Hi. I thought I'd post this to explain to people what to do if you being kicked or lost connection to the game.

In case you have -:

• being kicked
  • lost connection to the game
  • kicked for having a high ping

1. Slow down and pull over to the side of the road or somewhere it will be safe and won't cause a collision once you re enter the game
  2. Quit the game and re-open it
  3. Log back in and rejoin the game
  4. Once you are back in the game, WAIT until you have fully loaded and can see other players
  5. If your parked on the side of the road, indicate and merge (if busy) once it is safe to do so and continue on with your journey.

I have seen so many players driving while they are being reconnected and I run into this all the time and cause damage to my car/truck especially in Rotterdam and Europort Road and the port itself.

Everyone just needs to be patient even of the server queue is full. You will NOT get kicked/banned if you wait for your game to load.

Happy Trucking

[EN] Aussie Driver

• Upvote 3

liked what I wrote? please hit that green up button

TMP logo.jpg

• 4 months later...

The problem is that quit an re-entering game takes about 15min.... I have no problem when game can be started and joined within 5min. But with this it is annoying to play MP.

• 11 months later...
On 2017-12-29 at 6:51 AM, carolinafrog said:

we need a menu option to login so that we dont have to completely exit the game!

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/8-new-suggestions/

If " we need a menu option to login so that we dont have to completely exit the game" (Sound like a great idea)

:)

Edited by Square Fenix

• 3 years later...

Hello there,

I will be archiving this guide as we do not see a need for it. It simply explains that if kicked you should pull over and reconnect safely. This is considered common sense and people can potentially be punished for failing to do so, so we do not see this guide as necessary.

- Phon

TruckersMP Community Manager