Any Muslim Truckers

Ussy

@MasterDimz I think he understood that part.

He was asking why OP was only asking for Muslim truckers rather than any trucker.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Race, religion or gender should not mater when playing a game like this. The only reason when you would ask to play with someone from the same religion is to speak that language, but you have said that you want to speak English?

It shouldn't matter who you play with. We are all very friendly in this community, don't worry :D

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

all i wanted to know if there is anymore muslims who live in the UK who play this game, but the way everyone else sees it is that i only want to play with muslim truckers.

sorry if i have offended anyone

:(

also people dont seem to interact with me as much if i want to do a delivery with them, they just ignore me...

^^ You didn't offend anyone. (Well me at least)

I understood what you meant, and i don't believe there was anything necessarily wrong with it.

You are free to drive with whomever you choose.

But we have a great community here :) so keep your mind open.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Hello Ussy,

Those members misunderstood you i believe. To get to your question; There are virtual companies that require people to speak (decent) English. I would recommend you to join one, or at least ask one if you could do a job with them if that interests you. If you navigate through the forum sections, you will see sections named "Companies". I would suggest you to look there! 

2 hours ago, ussy7861 said:

I was wondering if there are any Muslim truckers

Our community has over 1 000 000 members - In other words the beauty of MP is that there are people from all over the world who believe in /pray to any god they want - I don't see any valid reason why anyone should neglect other players because they believe in different god or because they are from other country

(edit: in addition to @xhavefunx's post:  This Community-made site may also help you about finding someone to drive with - http://ets2c.com/ )

42 minutes ago, ussy7861 said:

all i wanted to know if there is anymore muslims who live in the UK who play this game, but the way everyone else sees it is that i only want to play with muslim truckers.

also people dont seem to interact with me as much if i want to do a delivery with them, they just ignore me...

No offense taken. You have fallen victim to people with a common disease called "Knee jerk reaction". Good luck in your quest, my friend.

Hay mr ussy ! 

I don't think that any reply in this thread you read is against you're religion my man . 

Its more the case of against all religion . As in religion has no place in this forum or game .

The same as politics  . 

we have many fantastic gamers of many faiths and political position . but when they open the door and come into the game they leve it outside . 

Enjoy the game mate maybe see you on the road some day . 

Regaurds and respect . 

Dicky . 

He havn't said anything patronising towards any of you- So I don't understand why you get offended by his wish to interact with muslims. I understand his wish even though I'm not muslim- he is only looking for truckers sharing the same interest as him; in this case the the muslim religion. 

To you, @ussy7861: I'm sure there are muslim truckers, especially from Turkey, I hope you find someone! :) 

2 hours ago, ussy7861 said:

If anyone gets offended by this it's their problem not yours. 

It's your choice who you wish to play with, that's fully your decision and anyone, no matter who, should respect that. You have no reason to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. 

From what I've seen, there are quite a lot of Muslim players in the community, but I can't say for sure about many in the UK. 

My best advice would be to pick what you prefer more, to play with Muslim players that could be global, or to play with players who are from the UK but may not be Muslim. 

I have no doubts that if you expand your search to outside of the UK then I'm sure you'll find many other Muslim truckers within the community who will happy let you join in with them :) Good luck and I hope you find some! 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

9 minutes ago, The_Owl said:

He havn't said anything patronising towards any of you- So I don't understand why you get offended by his wish to interact with muslims. I understand his wish even though I'm not muslim- he is only looking for truckers sharing the same interest as him; in this case the the muslim religion. 

To you, @ussy7861: I'm sure there are muslim truckers, especially from Turkey, I hope you find someone! :) 

These where my thoughts too.

People post threads all the time looking for like-minded individuals.

Just because this one is about religion, its different?

He wasn't pushing his religion on anyone. He wasn't saying anything demeaning towards any other religion. He was simply looking for people who shared the same interests.

76561197986022295.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • KOZIK_ locked this topic

Archived