Add "TruckersMP forum profile" to the Social Information part.

Enf099

Suggestion Name: Add "TruckersMP forum profile" to the Social Information part.
Suggestion Description: When I wanted to check someone's forum profile via the TruckersMP profile, I assumed that this feature was already added, but it's not, and I thought it would be a good idea to have it. My suggestion consists in adding a blank to place your TruckersMP forum profile link in the Social Information part (when in Settings -> Edit Profile).

Any example images: I quickly worked this out as a example of how I imagined it:

SjIOhPV.png

leIkCNq.png

Why should it be added?: It could be useful in many situations. For example, when you meet someone in the road and you want to see his forum profile, you could (in-game) select him, go to his TruckersMP profile and then have the option there to check it.

If this has already been suggested, and therefore, rejected, trash this post please.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

I definitely like this suggestion. This would also be helpful if you would like to follow someone on the forums from in-game, as you wouldn't have to exit out, load up the forums, and then search for the name. It a quicker and easier method.

Regards.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

YES 

i've needed times where i've wanted to find someone 

imo it should be default thing so you don't have to add it

• Upvote 1

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

As Staff, there is actually a link that links to the users STEAM Profile and the users FORUM Profile. I don't see why normal user's cannot see this as it may come in useful at some point.

• Upvote 2

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

45 minutes ago, Mariio said:

It is assumed that it is public lol

Spoiler

1f245aa88d9b4979ad20731c6b998837.png

It is not for us:

Y4vrnqy.png

Anyway, what's the point of not letting normal users see that and have the option to access the forum profile from there? I think it's information that every member should have at his disposition.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

^ Privacy.

That said, We might add a checkbox which will let users opt-in or out (likely going to be opt-in) to displaying a link to their forum account.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.