Mods allowed

8i11y

Question

Hi,

is it allowed to use own mods in ets2mp if it is like one in the list of the allowed mods ?

For example I saw in the list of allowed mods an MAN truck with an engine with more power. Is it allowed to make und mod like this and use it in mp?

Is it allowed to use custom paintings ?

12 answers to this question

It is very unlikely that TruckersMP will ever use third party mods, as every player in the game would have to have the mod, and if not would cause crashes for players without it.

For all mods allowed in Multiplayer, see the link to the topic above.

If you read the link, at the top it does say that taking a engine from another truck and putting it into another is ok (Hybrid trucks), but downloading a mod to do that is not allowed.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Hi @Michael Axton,

Please note that the mods on the list are mods that change trivial things such as a trailers weight. Mods that change the weather are occasionally allowed via a download with the TruckersMP build for that season E.G. at December we usually have snowy weather to celebrate the festive season.

Regarding your question however, my colleague @Sunort has provided you with a direct link to a post that contains a list of all mods we currently allow in the TruckersMP servers, and @Zyder has answered your question regarding save editting an engine into another truck.

I hope that this has clarified a few things for you and helped.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your answers. My question now is if I make a mod that changes one thing thats also included in a allowed mod - for example theres an MAN mod with an engine with more power allowed. If I make my engine mod for MAN with that settings is my mod then allowed ?

Do you allow specific settings in mods or specific mods ?