My posts are deleted!!!!

MReaker

Question

Hello guys, from @MRedstone

Im on a holiday Trip, so i don't knew what To do, so i was very activ: I wrote very much comments, and answerd Here and there a question, since the moderator @subtlegta came and have me a verbal warning point, because I was "Spamming"!!! My comment were Most of the Time longer as 3-15  sentences and informative. I thaught, that Spamming is, if you write "..." Or something like this in every topic. But this isn't the real Problem! I accepted that, but now i can't post anything in any topic. The post is there, but After a few Minutes it Gots deleted! I have no idea, but im done... Is it the system ( if yes... When does that stops deleting my post) or is it a moderater, having a Bad day or something like that??? Thanks for every comment and resulutions;)

Maybe a game admin could find the problem in my account and pls Look in the warning:)

• Upvote 1

9 answers to this question

^I already left a notice to our team leader, but anyway, I'll try to explain what we consider as "useless content" - Basically its posts like the ones below, which don't add up any useful info about the topic in general:

e.g.

In other words, just avoid making these kind of posts(^) and you'll be fine :P

• Upvote 4

If you have a complaint about a member of the team then send it to [email protected]

Other than that, no need to create useless topics on the forums.

Regards.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

22 minutes ago, Zyder said:

If you have a complaint about a member of the team then send it to [email protected]

Other than that, no need to create useless topics on the forums.

Regards.

The Problem isn't, that i got a little verbal warning! The problem is, that my post are always get deleted(Last deleted post:) this wasn't useless (hope moderaters can even See my deleted answer)

14 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

^I already left a notice to our team leader, but anyway, I'll try to explain what we consider as "useless content" - Basically its posts like the ones below, which don't add up any useful info about the topic in general:

e.g.

In other words, just avoid making these kind of posts(^) and you'll be fine :P

Ok, I will make that sure Next time... But please read my comment @Zyder in this topic. Thats the real Problem...

At this current point in time, with moderator positions up for grabs, everyone is trying to get as many posts as possible to show their activity on the forums or just to get to the required number of posts. Becuase of this, the current moderators have to be on red alert for these sorts of people who are spamming the forums to be able to get the opportunity to become a mod. 

I'm not saying that your reasoning behind your posts are to gain post count or to show your activity on the forums, but even from my point of view just looking at your content posted it does look like that.Judging from my 3 months as a Forum Mod, I believe that the Warning Point was correctly awarded. 

Please just be careful with what you are posting and how many topics you are posting in.

Cheers

Trucking Australia

In-Game Administrator

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:
  • the "+1" kind of posts

A clarification on this: We won't warn you for posting it (+1) on a suggestion post, of course, but we will hide it. Staff members can still see it and consider it, but it does not obstruct any discussion of ideas that might take place. It makes it easier for people who want to discuss the suggestions.

• Upvote 3

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer