Much Money

Kamseder

Question

Hello,

i played long time singleplayer, i have 20 drivers and about 1,8 million €, now i started to play multiplayer, first i see no missions except wot missions, after a sleep i see singleplayer missions too but now i have 317 Million €, but i wan´t have that amount of money because the game is sensless by having that amount of money, now my thinkin was: go online and sleep and then use a cheat to bring back my bankaccount to 1,8 Million € but will it work? if i play singleplayer after the "cheating" and go back to online do the bug appear again? I won´t start a new profile i only want to play the same savegame sometimes in online and sometimes in offline, is this possible?

6 answers to this question

Hello there @Kamseder

In multiplayer, the economy is very weird, and for some reason gives you a lot of money when you first begin. It will also not let you do quick jobs in Multiplayer.

If you use CheatEngine (or any other cheating money method) then I very much doubt that it will stay at that amount for long.

If you are also struggling to find jobs in Multiplayer, the please look at this guide -

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Hey @Kamseder,

The advice given above is correct. Do you have any further questions on this topic?

If not, could you please choose the most helpful by clicking on the grey and white tick on the users post?

Thank you.