Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Chrome Trailer Wheels through save editing

James60470

Suggestion Name: Chrome Trailer Wheels Mod
Suggestion Description: The Chrome Trailer Wheels Mod I was using for the longest time, can't be used with the new update.

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: I used to use it, and I know several people that used to use it. It looks much better than the Steel wheels SCS puts on all of the trailers. It's just a Definition edit just like all of the truck mods that are enabled in MP. 

I see constantly people pushing that we use the truck mods for MP, but what about the chrome wheels for the trailers? We used to have them, why are they now an unacceptable mod? I noticed it gives the same error you get when you use the wrong ACC for a car.

11 hours ago, RhysH said:

this is due to some mods making people crash so it was just easier to say no to basically all rather than nit pick the ones out that were making people crash, as there is so many.

Not all mods are no longer allowed as your comment suggests.

Quite a few still work such as Hybrid engine/trucks etc.

signature.png

13 hours ago, SingingTurnip said:

Not all mods are no longer allowed as your comment suggests.

Quite a few still work such as Hybrid engine/trucks etc.

these are not technically classed as mods, this is save editing.

39 minutes ago, SingingTurnip said:

Still a modded file.

Do you not call this a mod either?

NLW59VT.png

As i said, TruckersMP do not allow MOST/BASICALLY all (Not all) and its not my choice as to what is and isnt allowed.

You can class it as whatever. A modded or a edited file.

On 10/08/2016 at 7:42 AM, RhysH said:

this is due to some mods making people crash so it was just easier to say no to basically all rather than nit pick the ones out that were making people crash, as there is so many.

3 minutes ago, RhysH said:

As i said, TruckersMP do not allow MOST/BASICALLY all (Not all) and its not my choice as to what is and isnt allowed.

And as I said, your post infers that all mods are now no longer allowed but that is clearly not the case.

signature.png

On 10/08/2016 at 7:42 AM, RhysH said:

3 minutes ago, RhysH said:

And as I said, your post infers that all mods are now no longer allowed but that is clearly not the case.

signature.png

• FirestarteR93 changed the title to Chrome Trailer Wheels through save editing
  • 2 months later...