Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TrackIR... Worth It?!?

gideon808

Hey all,

I wanted your alls opinion on the TrackIR. I have been looking into getting it to go with the g920 steering wheel and wanted opinions.

Worth the ~$170USD for the new equipment?

Recommend used previous models?

Thanks in advance!

Happy Truckin' :)

gideon808

I'd say yes !! 

For ets2 it's a must it will free you up from useing the mouse to look around and although at first it made me feel a bit queezy after a short while I got use to it . 

If you look around you can find Cheeper options that do the same thing . Iv got one made by a mate it cost around £20 for parts and uses a ps camera . 

The TrackIR Is quite good actually now since games have optimized themselfs better for it (in my case), But if i were to get it again i'd go with the "TrackClip Pro" Instead of the standard "TrackClip" that comes with when you buy it, since the standard one sometimes flips out and break-dances on my screen which can be annoying when you are driving, lol :D

My rate of the TrackIR: 7/10

76561198052285662.png

Helpful Websites: (Reddit Techsupport) (TMP Support) (SCS BlogUpdated: 12.01.18

^ I agree 100% with the TrackClip Pro". TrackIR gives you a natural head movement much like what you'd have in a vehicle. Instead of the sim moving the camera around as you turn or using the hat switch to look left or right, you get a natural and fluid movement and the "camera" looks where you look.  If you have the money, TrackIR with the TrackClip Pro is worth every penny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • KOZIK_ locked this topic

Archived