Would you buy a TruckersMP T-shirt?

AbbieGator

Would you buy TruckersMP Merchandise?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy TruckersMP branded merchandise?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What kind of merchandise would you buy?

• T-Shirt
    • Mug
    • Hoodie (Hooded Jumper)
    • Keychain
    • Other (Please comment your suggestion below)
    • None

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Leff12345 said:

What about a toy truck :P

Customized toy trucks would be expensive to source and therefore would be expensive for you to buy. So at this point in time, I think we would need to stick to things that are simple to source, make and sell. Although this is a very good idea. +1 for the future.

8 hours ago, Samiz [FIN] said:

Maybe shirt with MP logo in front and ETS2/ATS logo/s on back or vice versa, or just only TruckersMP logo :) I would buy at least shirt or/and hoodie.

We cant legally use the ETS2 / ATS logos without permission from SCS Software. And to then sell the logo on a shirt, would be more hassle than its worth. 

8 hours ago, unn4r said:

Would add to the list of lanyards, stickers and pens. ;)

Things like stickers, pens and general stationary items are very easy to source so those are a definite possibility to add to the list. I believe pins and buttons are also very easy.

Most clothing accessories are usually quite easy to source and sell as merchandise. In theory we could easily sell T-shirts, hats, wristbands, hoodies, shirts, all types of stationary and much more, all customized with the TMP logo. The problem when it comes to toys as I said above, they are not the easiest things to source cheap, therefore the extra cost would be passed onto you, the buyer.

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Other:

• Pens
  • Stickers
  • 3D printed things (truckersmp logo on top of a baseplate? / truck with truckersmp logo etc.) - there are a lot of services where u can upload your 3D Model and let it send printed to you / others.

We can do a lot of stuff with 3D printed things, just need some concepts.

Good ideas @Truckerleo29 however, with regards to the bank cards, I am aware of the availability these and you are able to design them yourself anyway. Some banks do this for a fee however we are looking more a a global market, and there are countries that don't have this option

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

just designed one on barclays site, it not too bad actually but writing is not good but if you paint it via paint and see what it like and i kinda like it to be honest but i would buy a phone case from TMP Store

• Upvote 1

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

I generally don't buy branded merchandise/clothing, so I put my vote on No.
I've thought about doing it before, but ultimately end up not doing it.

PS: When selecting "No", you can't submit your vote unless you also choose one of the multiple-choice answers. The multiple-choice answers should only be required for "Yes"-votes.

1 hour ago, Taizun said:

I generally don't buy branded merchandise/clothing, so I put my vote on No.
I've thought about doing it before, but ultimately end up not doing it.

PS: When selecting "No", you can't submit your vote unless you also choose one of the multiple-choice answers. The multiple-choice answers should only be required for "Yes"-votes.

There's a None option, that can help you in that

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator