Would you buy a TruckersMP T-shirt?

AbbieGator

Would you buy TruckersMP Merchandise?  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy TruckersMP branded merchandise?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What kind of merchandise would you buy?

• T-Shirt
    • Mug
    • Hoodie (Hooded Jumper)
    • Keychain
    • Other (Please comment your suggestion below)
    • None

This poll is closed to new votes

Sounds like a great idea, especially if it goes towards funding the project :) 

• Upvote 2

jarfull.png         

Personally, I wouldn't buy a shirt. But that's just me. I love the idea though and I'm sure many people here would buy one! 

On the other hand, I think stickers would be a great idea! I'd love to have a Stick on my monitor stand or case or somewhere else. A couple communities I've been in had stickers and they were very popular. 

Other players/enthusiasts could probably stick them on trucks as well, or maybe laptops etc...

• Upvote 1

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

18 minutes ago, Samiz [FIN] said:

Maybe shirt with MP logo in front and ETS2/ATS logo/s on back or vice versa, or just only TruckersMP logo :) I would buy at least shirt or/and hoodie.

Although it would be nice, they would have to be careful with the ETS and ATS logo. I have been in contact with the CEO of SCS Software before regarding the logo on merchandise and they didn't allow it. Might be different as it's a bigger but would be worth checking first :)

But overall I think it's a good idea.

Edited by illtag

Probaly not. I'd rather buy something DLC-like, maybe some special paintjobs, some special accessories for your truck? Maybe exclusive acces to events hosted on special servers and so on...  That's what I'd like; however it seems like the very majority would buy a T-shirt, so I might have to give way on this one!