MP Savegame Doesn't work on SP

mamutstruck

Question

I tried MP last night first time. It was good and fun. But when I try to play SP again my last save doesnt work. Game opens and I can drive about 30-40 seconds. I had a bunch of out dated mods which doesn't work. I erase all of them but problem continues. My orher very old savegame works but it is very old.

14 answers to this question

No I have a Renault Magnum. Then I tried to switch one of my other trucks in an other city (A Scania) . It doesn't work either.

Any other ideas?

1 minute ago, Forerunner said:

Were you driving the car as that may be the problem. The car is only in MP.

21 minutes ago, Forerunner said:

open your config.cfg and change 'g_force_economy_reset' from '0' to '1' and then load the game. if it works then change 'g_force_economy_reset' back to '0'. If this does not work then I assume you have 13 hired drivers in your profile, so you could go into MP (where you said your profile works) and dismiss them.

I'll try first thing after my niece finish playing NFS :) 

59 minutes ago, Forerunner said:

open your config.cfg and change 'g_force_economy_reset' from '0' to '1' and then load the game. if it works then change 'g_force_economy_reset' back to '0'. If this does not work then I assume you have 13 hired drivers in your profile, so you could go into MP (where you said your profile works) and dismiss them.

There is no " g_force_economy_reset " in config.cfg

I have maybe 200 + drivers. I think I found the problem. Maybe one of the old mods is a truck and I gave that truck to 13 of my drivers. I think I can arrange that from the garage. I'll write the results. Thx for huge help :)

I think some trailer mod is causing this. I sell all my trucks. It didn't help, game freezes again (and it didn't help for my Carpal tunnel either).

But game log does have a different error this time : 00:03:13.385 : <ERROR> Trailer position is occupied by player! -10022;2.81252;-56966.6

After that I tried to fire all my drivers. It didn't help, game freezes again (and it didn't help for my Carpal tunnel either).