90 km/h

blondikeł

Question

25 answers to this question

Are you driving with a trailer? 

I'm asking because people can mod engines to be 750hp Volvo.

People can also mod their trailer to weight nothing at all so they can go much faster. 

Quote: '...and i have best truck in game (i mean with the most bhp)' - Man, there's still so much you need to learn about this game. It shouldn't be about the speed, it should be about the journey. I don't get why 95% of the population in MP is always driving like a maniac, making themselves look like they are on the run from something. I play ETS2 because it's a great way to relax and enjoy the scenery, i can't see that happening trying to go pedal to the metal all the time. If the drive actually annoys you THAT much that you can't stand it at all and try to make it stop as soon as possible by going at ridiculously high speeds you may consider playing a different game, as ETS2 definitely isn't made for racing. Just my two cents...

• Upvote 3

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

8 hours ago, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

Quote: '...and i have best truck in game (i mean with the most bhp)' - Man, there's still so much you need to learn about this game. It shouldn't be about the speed, it should be about the journey. I don't get why 95% of the population in MP is always driving like a maniac, making themselves look like they are on the run from something. I play ETS2 because it's a great way to relax and enjoy the scenery, i can't see that happening trying to go pedal to the metal all the time. If the drive actually annoys you THAT much that you can't stand it at all and try to make it stop as soon as possible by going at ridiculously high speeds you may consider playing a different game, as ETS2 definitely isn't made for racing. Just my two cents...

Absolutely true. I drive a the weakest engine of any truck to keep it realistic and challenging. 

• Upvote 1

Well this kind of reminds me back to the good old days of 18 WoS where you were actually starting with the copy of the Peterbilt 351(?) which struggled to reach even 40 mph with a trailer attached to it's back. Somehow i miss those great days, as you had to carefully plan your route in advance as with that truck you weren't able to climb some of the steeper slopes in the western states... :D

signature.png

On 8/13/2016 at 9:32 AM, Slippin' Jimmy said:

Yep...everyone should have to start out with 250hp and 18 straight mesh gears.

On 8/13/2016 at 11:11 AM, Michael Axton said:

Hehe and a steeringwheel thats very hard to steer so that you have a daily workout for your arms and beatseps :D

Maybe you are right :lol:. At least it will stop TruckersMP from feeling like a cheap copy of NFS World.

4 hours ago, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

Well this kind of reminds me back to the good old days of 18 WoS where you were actually starting with the copy of the Peterbilt 351(?) which struggled to reach even 40 mph with a trailer attached to it's back. Somehow i miss those great days, as you had to carefully plan your route in advance as with that truck you weren't able to climb some of the steeper slopes in the western states... :D

I had to google 18 WOS. Looks like it must have been a good game in its time.

Well, 18 WoS wasn't really a game, it was a series of games which were actually the direct predecessors of ETS2 and ATS since they were developed by SCS as well. And yes, 18 WoS was one of those days you just couldn't stop playing. Going coast to coast, that's the only thing i still miss quite badly in ATS... :)

signature.png