What's the odometer/driven distance of your current truck?

DannLock

What's your truck and what's the driven distance?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How many kms does your truck have driven?

• 0 - 5.000 (New)
    • 5.000 - 10.000
    • 10.000 - 20.000
    • 20.000 - 50.000
    • 50.000 - 100.000
    • 100.000+ (Ancient)

Question

Hey guys,

I saw a lot of topics with questions about the best truck in your opinion and your current truck, but I've never seen one asking the driven distance of your truck...

So, I'm starting: My truck is a new red MAN TGX XLX and it has only 5,899kms currently driven and I'm loving every kilometer I drive with it!

What's yours?

B6SHeyL.jpg  signature.png  B6SHeyL.jpg

Doesn't need to be in your multiplayer profile! You won't lose your multiplayer progress in singleplayer, tho. If you want or have a singleplayer profile, feel free to share your odometer!

When i got the game, i almost started a profile, when i got enough money i come to the MP, so my total ODO is mosty made in MP...

In facebook was confirmed by the devs: when the economy update arrives we will be forced to start a new, MP profile without money-port, so as i think, without any port... so that is what i am sad about. // Over 100.000km, but since the last SP update (from the last mp supported) i do not play with the game...

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

I think I have seen this thread once before which was on the old forums. Anyway I have driven over 60.000km.. and growing 

Oh well, my bad, I didn't use to look at the old forums very often, but anyway, if the thread owner see this topic or if you know who it is, please say so I can give the owner the credits!

B6SHeyL.jpg  signature.png  B6SHeyL.jpg