Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hills kill my Scania

tattytate

Hi all can anyone help me with this problem ?

iv got a Scania and as iv found out in the 64 convoy if I have to stop on a hill or even a slip road going up when I try to pull way it just reves moves a foot and stops .

like I have no traction 

iv looked at the game setings but am baffled as to what I'm doing wrong . 

Any idears ? 

Thanks 

dicky .

Well, I´ve the same problem of you sometimes, I always play with heavy loads like 80tons, 90 often 100 tons(!)... so all I have to do is:

1 - Press the brake

2 - Press U to lift the 5 wheel (mid-lift chassis 6x2/4)

3 - Put at first gear

4 - Pressing the brake, at the same time I press the gas pedal

5 - Then I release the brake 

That´s all I have to do to deal with it ^^

Best regards,

mrkeepout.

You can assign up- and downshift buttons to example your left Shift and CTRL key. So each time you want the truck to shift gear at the moment you require it to, although it's on automatic transmission, you just up or downshift. It doesn't require manual transmission for it to react. 

Also; You can set your cruisecontrol at 90 km/h for example. When you come to a stop, and want full power to gain speed on the highway again, you can just reset your cruisecontrol at around 60 km/h for example and it will normally shift at 1500rpm again :)

Hmmm i am thinking its your gears, because in simple auto it wouldn't do that, if i were you assign a button for Switchin auto to manual and see how that goes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived