Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I need help

Meraklije Nis

Question

17 answers to this question

Hello Dear, @Meraklije Nis

1-) Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site.
2-) Try to reset your password and log in again.
3-) You should not use Family-Sharing.
4-) there are known issues if you use special characters such as ä,ö,ü or what ever whcih is not English default alphabet.
Please try typing your password into notepad and copy it and then paste it into the password field using ctrl + v.
(This may also apply for your email if it contains special characters)
5-) Please write a support ticket here http://truckersmp.com/support/

----------------------------------------

Regards,
TSRVTC | ismail [TR] [EN]

1 hour ago, ismail said:

Hello Dear, @Meraklije Nis

1-) Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site.
2-) Try to reset your password and log in again.
3-) You should not use Family-Sharing.
4-) there are known issues if you use special characters such as ä,ö,ü or what ever whcih is not English default alphabet.
Please try typing your password into notepad and copy it and then paste it into the password field using ctrl + v.
(This may also apply for your email if it contains special characters)
5-) Please write a support ticket here http://truckersmp.com/support/

----------------------------------------

Regards,
TSRVTC | ismail [TR] [EN]

So does it works :)

• Upvote 1

^

First of all I sent you the only solution I know for this, you said me you don't understand english that well and for me english is not my main language. I wanted to let it to someone who can help you speaking you're language or a better english than me because if i'm having problems explaining you how to do plus you don't understand, it will bring us nowhere. 

It happens on support that tickets in other languages can wait until 3d to get a supporter able to help, we are sorry for that, it's like for reports it can take time but don't forget here all are volounteers. 

You posted here to get help that can be a good idea you can also precise in you're post something in serbian so maby a member speaking serbian will help you since there is not serbian subforum but again please be patient and it will not help to complain about us because we are suposed to be here to help and not to get complains because we can't. 

Thanks you

kibatsume.png?width=1442&height=213

[FR] Admin LIVE sessions > My Youtube Channel < Admin LIVE sessions [FR]

Aka Raichu [BE]FrightenedAntiqueDaddylonglegs-size_rest