HAULAGE 64 2016

this was a Fantastic event, really impressed with how well behaved people were and the support from the admin team, Convoy operators, Convoy managers, Event managers, Leads and Tails was fantastic the whole way through, I was very lucky to be able to cover the Lead role for 2 sessions and had a great group with me both times, Unfortunately work got the better of me and i missed my final cover session!,

Well done to everyone that made it to at least 1 session, Did anybody make the enitre 64? who got closest to that.

Fantastic to see the donation goal has been reached, Nicely done for everybody who has been able to donate, It really is for a great cause.

Cheetah, Gamer and infact everyone from the planning team, Fantastic jobs, I'm sorry i could not help in that  but ultimately, i doubt theres anything i could have done to make it any better, Brilliant jobs.

Anyway, that's enough Positivity for me for today, Fantabidosy!

• Upvote 4

• Prime locked this topic