Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Convoy 13.08.2016

Can we pick a trailer on a nearby city and just drive to the quarry if there isn't any departing from Salzburg to Rostock? Also, do we have to arrive at the port with the trailer or can we deliver it in the city first and arrive empty at the port?

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

On 07/08/2016 at 4:02 AM, _Scotsman_ said:

Is Any1 allowed on this next convoy or is just for the CF group.

This is a public convoy for all users.

On 07/08/2016 at 5:01 AM, Mike Dragon said:

Can we pick a trailer on a nearby city and just drive to the quarry if there isn't any departing from Salzburg to Rostock? Also, do we have to arrive at the port with the trailer or can we deliver it in the city first and arrive empty at the port?

Any users who are not at the event will be removed from the server - it is best to prepare in singleplayer. Again, if you go off route you will be removed from the server.

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

@Cooper Freightmaster I'd love to join, never done it before, do I just launch TruckersMP and just connect to the Convoy server without needing to sign up anywhere, or is just saying that I should be attending on this topic be good enough?

Oh also on the whole "you must have a trailer" is it going to be set so we all roughly are going to the same place/city? would kinda suck if everyone were to split at the first motorway junction

Thanks in advance,

Rubber Duck

2 hours ago, Rubber_Duck05 said:

@Cooper Freightmaster I'd love to join, never done it before, do I just launch TruckersMP and just connect to the Convoy server without needing to sign up anywhere, or is just saying that I should be attending on this topic be good enough?

Oh also on the whole "you must have a trailer" is it going to be set so we all roughly are going to the same place/city? would kinda suck if everyone were to split at the first motorway junction

Thanks in advance,

Rubber Duck

Launch game and join Convoy server that is all :)

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator