Convoy 13.08.2016

It was fun! I just wish I had not overslept and got about 15 minutes late and missed the start of the convoy. I had to speed to catch up with it and because of it I hit my truck and trailer on the railguard around a corner. :\ And at the end of the convoy, when I was about to enter the port, my game crashed. ;-; But I teleported myself to a safe spot on singleplayer and then rejoined the server to finish the journey. It was fun following the routes set by the police cars (admins). And although I got late, I didn't travel alone to catch up. @freckleman was also late so we traveled together to find the convoy. lol

I might join these official convoys again in the future. It's been a fun experience.

P.S: RIP TheKnightRider. (I don't know why I uploaded and posted this.)

Edited by Mike Dragon
  • Upvote 2

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

@immortal766

Uugh... I should be in that video. I was just a few trucks away when Scarecrow came in on the sidewalk but my game crashed before I could turn into the port. T_T Nice video, though!

@ledgeri

1:28:33 There I am! :D Though I am missing my paintjob on your screen. :( You totally should get yourself the Halloween Paintjobs DLC! ;)

JDfvOAw.jpg

Edited by Mike Dragon
  • Upvote 2

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

@Mike Dragon Ok-ok... but based on that i could spend 27 eur, to get all of the painjobs + the wheelpack... its personally too much whan the French expansion is in the corner, and possibly an other (i hope) Volvo-parts pack too...

I hate how i can not see all DLCs without buying them, but the system works as it is...

Edited by ledgeri
personally
  • Upvote 1

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2