Convoy 13.08.2016

truckersmp-logo.png

Our next official convoy will take place 13.08.2016 at 6pm UK time. We will be starting in Salzburg Quarry and traveling to Rostock Port. Please arrive promptly with a truck. Cars are for official ingame administrator staff only. Trailers must be carried as well else removal from the server.

1yg4Vmg.png

qHG1Zkd.png

dk2tZYN.png

Participants must have a trailer with their truck. Any users on Convoy 1 server who are not online for the event will be removed from the server.

Start: Salzburg Quarry

End: Rostock Port.

Time: 6pm BST

When: 13.08.2016

Server: Convoy 1

If you have any questions please ask below or PM @Cooper's Freightmaster

• Upvote 5

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

3 minutes ago, Cooper's Freightmaster said:

Start: Rostock Port.

End: Rostock Port.

HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

I've never joined convoys before. I'm a loner, usually. Though if the time allows me (I'll have to figure out the time zones stuff later), I might give this one a go. Supposing my internet won't go to sh*t and that my GTX 650 will manage to handle all those trucks on-screen with Action! recording. :\

EDIT: Alright, I figured out the times! It should be 1 PM for me. Hopefully I should be free at that time. :)

Edited by Mike Dragon

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

@freckleman

1) The server will be created for the event.

2) A lot of people.

3) Yes you need a trailer.

Btw, I'll be there, BUT I'll come after the start of the event... 6pm BST is 7pm in Italy and at that time I have the dinner... For the people that have got me in their Steam Friend list (I'm [LGG] | Alex | [ITA]), PM me where you are when it's 19:30/19:45. Thank you!

Edited by Alex [ITA]

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

4 hours ago, freckleman said:

1) How do you get the "convoy 1" server?

2) How many people will there be?

3) I'm not quite sure about this because the way it was worded in the first post. Do I need a trailer?

4) Should be there (internet and game lag depending)

1. Convoy 1 server will show on day of convoy.
  2. Amount of people - I dont know, we can wait and see!
  3. Trailer yes please
  4. Great

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator