cannot load multiplayer

Popeye_27

Question

I do not know what I have done to screw things up so (insert bad words here) bad!!!! I downloaded client, installed it, did the whole activate account whooey, launched game, saw the new multiplayer login, tried to log in - FAILED = invalid login/password. went on website noticed I stupidly had !@#$ing caps lock on, changed password back to non caps, tried again and agian and again on game login in screen- nothing. game now wont load multiplayer and after one round of uninstalling and re-installing after clicking the mp icon steam starts then alerts me to "ATS is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below: -rdevice dx9.  I have no ducking clue what the duck I've done to mess this up, going on hour two of this- to say I'm irritated is an understatement!!!!! 

5 answers to this question

Hello @popeye_x27

1-Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site.
2-You should not use Family-Sharing.
3-You should not use a password or E-Mail any symbols, password must being only characters and numbers.
4-Please write a support ticket here http://truckersmp.com/support/

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

got it working folks, thanks for the replies. uninstaled then reinstaled directly into ats folder. verified beta in steam, ran everythng as admiin, logged in and was able to drive, weee heee! didnt know I could not use mods so had to start a new game. how do you use the "CB" &/or chat in game? 

Thanks again

popeye

Hi:

Problem solved - Locked and moved to Solved.

(PM me if you have any problem and I´ll re-open the topic.)

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff