Truckers mp ID

EcoEye

Question

Basically, I was driving on the motorway and a player named katesyko cut in front of me and blamed it on me. I have video evidence, although when I try to make a report it says I need his truckers mp ID. Which I do not have, because immediately after the incident I left to create the report as I was getting the blame for it.

If you would like to view it yourself, here is the link to the video proof. http://plays.tv/video/579bc8c722578aaa3c/proof

How else can I find truckers mp id?

Thanks. 

13 answers to this question

To make it easier in the future use the in-game chat command /pinfo this will show you the information you need. As for this you need to find your ETS2MP folder and go to the logs folder, which will show you the chat logs and the spawning logs. In the spawning logs you can find their ID by looking for their name (if you do not already have that look in the chat logs) You can look for their name using the CTRL+F as said in the linked post above. It should look something like this [17:12:01] Spawning truck (USERNAME |  TruckersMP ID: SOMENUMBERS)

AddFriend.png

Hello EcoEye,

What I would recommend for the future is when something happens you may want to remember their Game ID and if you know their game ID do /pinfo <gameid> in the chat and it will come up in your chat. What I would normally do after this is make a screenshot and look through your photo library on your steam files and upload it to imgur.

Another way is you can remember their name and do /search <Name> and it will pop up with their info.

Hi:

That´s enough evidence, just follow the steps on the page that my mate @Sysgen linked before.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

On 7/31/2016 at 1:09 AM, Smalley said:

Do you remember their name? if so. Look for them on steam and once you find their profile I would suggest keeping a link of their profile and putting it in the description box with the evidence. Also look for their SteamID64 and locate their profile on TMP 

^^

There is websites, once you find their profile, copy their profile link and goto this website https://steamid.io/ this is where you can find their SteamID64. Once you found their SteamID64 copy that and then search on the TMP website and it will give you their TMP profile. Once you found their profile copy their TMP ID http://truckersmp.com/en_US/user/>ID< and then you can copy it into the perpetrator box. But I would advise taking screenshots of you getting the ID from steam > SteamID64 finder> Searching it on TMP> Profile etc.