Invalid password or email, no matter what.

RIKYY

Question

I keep trying to login to the actual game but it says that either the password or the email are invalid. I changed the email 3 times, the password some odd 4-5 times, the game is in my steam library, played 2 hours and profile public (I wouldn't have been able to make an account otherwise).

I can login to the site just fine but the game doesn't care. Neither my password or email have weird characters. I do it with or without administrator privileges. I did everything, what's wrong? Can someone help?

5 answers to this question

Hi,

there are known issues if you use special characters such as ä,ö,ü or what ever whcih is not English default alphabet.

Please try typing your password into notepad and copy it and then paste it into the password field using ctrl + v.

(This may also apply for your email if it contains special characters)

Best Regards

RayRay

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

28 minutes ago, RayRay5 said:

Hi,

there are known issues if you use special characters such as ä,ö,ü or what ever whcih is not English default alphabet.

Please try typing your password into notepad and copy it and then paste it into the password field using ctrl + v.

(This may also apply for your email if it contains special characters)

Best Regards

RayRay

Already did all of that, both my email and password don't even make use of numbers, can't get any more simpler than this. Did the copy paste thing aswell.

Hello @RIKYY

1-Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site.
2-You should not use Family-Sharing.
3-Try to reset your password and log in again.
4-You should not use a password or E-Mail any symbols, password must being only characters and numbers.
5-Please write a support ticket here http://truckersmp.com/support/

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules