[SCS Blog] Images from La Rochelle

SCS Blog

With the Vive La France DLC for ETS2 we are trying to raise the bar on quality and realism once again.  As you may have noticed, with the Going East and Scandinavia DLC we were step by step increasing the quality of towns and cities. Going East gave you your first chance to drive through small towns - even though there were no delivery options there.  With the Scandinavia DLC we made an essential step forward by offering a new level of complexity and diversity in cities.  But these two DLCs are definitely not our last word in the matter!

Case in point, it is our pleasure to introduce you to La Rochelle - one of new cities which provide the chance to taste the natural beauty and variety of French cities and countryside. You will no longer be restricted to entering industrial zones via arterial roads but instead the cargo depots here are fully integrated into living city.

With the new DLC you can explore the medley of times and styles French cities have come to be revered for. Enjoy ancient architecture and narrow, winding roads back to back with fully modernized complexes and detached houses. Vive la France!

French_La_Rochelle_05.jpg    French_La_Rochelle_03.jpg

French_La_Rochelle_02.jpg    French_La_Rochelle_01.jpg
ZEAGx3aNpaU

View the full article

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

They are working hard, and we can see the result: the "Vive la France" DLC seems really cool from this photos :)
I heard that the price would probably be a bit less than Scandinavia since that it's smaller

76561198125941119.png    

Yeah this looks really good. I wouldn't mind paying the Scandinavia DLC price for this.

But as mentioned above, it will be interesting to see what the devs will do about the NCZ's.

I could see the chaos now.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

7 hours ago, subtlegta said:

i guess the whole town needs to be a No collision zone if the map's released, just because this blog said those yards and stuff are integrated into the city.If there's no NCZ, then i'm afraid the whole town will be in a big mess in TruckersMP.

The big fun is going through small roads with many trucks, ncz would ruin it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Syntog locked this topic

Archived