Unable to validate game version

FordBoy332

Question

Every time i try to open up either euro truck mp or american truck mp, i get an error messag saying, "Cannot validate game version." i have no idea what to do. i have gone through the program files, and tried downloading the latest version. What do i do?!

Edited by littlefoot_22
Never create a topic with help or help me. Please be more specific.

12 answers to this question

Hello @FordBoy332

You should use this beta program for playing the game: Opt Out of All Beta Programs

STEAM > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > BETAS > Opt Out of All Beta Programs

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Can you try this for me? On your pc follow this path:

• Go to program files (x86)> steam> steamapps >common> American Truck Simulator and for ets2 euro truck simulator 2. 
  • Copy that path and paste it in the installer when it asks for the path of both. Let us know if that helps,  thanks

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

Ok thanks,  try this for me,  restart your pc router and wait 10 seconds before webooting it. Also what version of windows are you running?

First, ensure correct TruckersMP and game client are installed and have been ran in singleplayer before. If still not work re-install TruckersMP mod with correct game path. Video guide: https://youtu.be/3KZCvSfkkwM

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

to be more exact on what @littlefoot_22 Go to program files (x86)> steam> steamapps >common> American Truck Simulator> bin > win_x64> amtrucks

and for ets2 euro truck simulator 2 Go to program files (x86)> steam> steamapps >common> Euro Truck Simulator 2 > bin > win_x86 if your pc is 32bit and win_x64 for 64bit > eurotrucks2

YouTube_logo_2013.svg.png