Game lagging when someone appears in TAB

Xensus

Question

12 answers to this question

Can you open the command prompt and "ping 37.187.170.151" (This is the ETS2 EU 2 server IP), and tell us your average ping?

Also can you disable development logging (Tab>Right Click>Click the cog>Untick Development logging). This will not log when players spawn around you, which means that it won't slow down the spawning of players around you.

• Upvote 1

On 7/25/2016 at 11:28 PM, FirestarteR93 said:

What are your MP settings, your graphic settings etc. (asking, because there are some ways to reduce that e.g. disabling avatars, flags etc. through them)

Well I did that, but nothing happens

On 7/28/2016 at 3:15 PM, Julien78 said:

I solved it disabling cabin accessories, did you try to ? 

Doesn't work tho

9 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

Can you open the command prompt and "ping 37.187.170.151" (This is the ETS2 EU 2 server IP), and tell us your average ping?

Also can you disable development logging (Tab>Right Click>Click the cog>Untick Development logging). This will not log when players spawn around you, which means that it won't slow down the spawning of players around you.

But, does it have any adverse effects of disabling dev logging? I have the same problem as OP. My ping is 195 to the server.

1 hour ago, heyhococo said:

Average is 30 ms

On 7/29/2016 at 8:02 PM, heyhococo said:

Disabling dev logging fixed it!

Thanks all who helped me!